POTASSIUM HUMATE – SOLUBLE
Humic acid as Potassium humate, fulvic acid as fulvate and potash (Potassium)
100% soluble humic acid and fulvic acid as the potassium salt
ALL ABOUT GIBB-GRO POTASSIUM HUMATE?
Gibb-Gro Potassium Humate is the potassium salt of humic acid. Frequently humic acid, potassium humate and humates are used interchangeably. Potassium humate is made using alkaline extraction of Lignite Leonardite. Our process goes a step further and makes our Gibb-Gro Potassium Humate very soluble compared to many other companies' products. Because of the high solubility pasture and crops an take it in easily giving much better utilisation of all the goodies it contains.
When you get to the nitty-gritty Gibb-Gro Potassium humate is a soluble organic potash fertliser on steroids.
Gibb-Gro Potassium humate (Humic acid) also contains fulvic acid, another naturally occurring soil acid and high levels of potassium, which are all found naturally in the soil but often need a boost
WHY GIBB-GRO POTASSIUM HUMATE (HUMIC ACID) IS SO EFFECTIVE
Organic soil acids normally found in the soil, like humic acid, fulvic acid and ulmic acid bind to the grass (or other plants) roots and help them take in water and other nutrients. As a result, where soils have high humic acid or potassium humate levels, the yield of plants increases dramatically.
Gibb-Gro Potassium Humate;
- Increases the chlorophyll density in plants.
- Approved by BioGro as an input. Input number 5256.
- Improves Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) in soil.
- Improves a plant's ability to retain water.
- Microbial activity is promoted by using this retained water and providing a carbon source.
- Enhances the respiration of plant roots.
- Increases photosynthesis in the plant.
- Chelates well.
- Lock up detrimental aluminium in acidic soils. Aluminium is known to impede plant growth.
- Application as either a pre-dissolved liquid spray or sprinkled and raked into topsoil.
- Calcium retention is improved
- Increases available potassium in the soil and potassium absorption as it acts as organic potash.
- Will improve soil structure.
- Acts to retain then slowly release nitrogen and phosphorus for the grass or plants to utilise.
- Has good buffering properties.
- Provide the ability to reduce traditional fertiliser use.
- Cost-effective, providing higher yields.
APPLICATION OF GIIB-GRO POTASSIUM HUMATE
Gibb-Gro Potassium Humate (Humic Acid, fulvic acid, potassium) applied as a Liquid Solution
Use 1.5-3.0kg per hectare dissolved in water and apply at 200-500L of made-up humate solution per hectare. If possible apply 3-4 times during the season.
Gibb-Gro Potassium Humate can be mixed with a wide range of other products however please jar test prior before you make up your main spray. It can be mixed with urea solutions, UAN or Nitrosol Nitrogen Boost but we do not recommend applying it with herbicides or pesticides due to the potential for adverse reactions. We do not recommend mixing with low pH (acidic) products or products containing phosphates or calcium.
Gibb-Gro Potassium Humate applied as a granule/powder/flake
Use 2-5kg per hectare if applying to soil as a broadcast soil conditioner at around 5% of the total blend. e,g, for every 100kg Urea, DAP, MAP. Do not exceed 20kg per hectare when broadcast.
So buy potassium humate now and we will ship your potassium humate NZ wide.